AuthorMessage
snufsipus
Class leader
Class leader

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Officers, READ THIS!   Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:39 pm

Ok, how to say this...

I know u all love Hurl, she is without doubt the best thing that ever happened to wow. She made this fantastic guild, and inspired all u wonderful officers to do the great job u do. She started the raid-guild which turned out to be a big sucsess, and, as far as i know, she's been to every single kara-run. Hurl is as commited as u can possibly be, and i know for sure wow wouldn't be the same without her.
And she's not only an imba gm, but a rly good friend. She has, many times, dropped everything she was doing just to help me out, and i know she has done the same for many of u.

But the thing is, she has way too much to do. She's so overworked u won't believe it... the poor girl has a full-time job irl and children to take care of. And yet she manages to run two guilds! She's just fantastic I love you
But, she has no time for herself any more... when she's not in kara, she's helping the guild. Sometimes she's healing for u in some instance, or helping ppl on a quest, or making a portal for u, but most of the time she's just sitting in shatt answering whispers.

So; can we all plz agree to help her more? I'm not talking aboute total and everlasting comitment, but she rly needs our help! That is why u guys are officers, because she trusted u enough to let u show how much u care aboute the guild... So, i'm asking u all to help out as much as u can, it might be so simple as answering questions aboute what gear is best!

And Hurl, u can always count on us. Feel free to re-direct any wispers to me, and don't be afraid to ask for help if it just gets too much to handle!
U're doing a super job, THANK U for making everything a thousand times better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proffen
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Officers, READ THIS!   Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:02 pm

I really agree with u snufsi, she is a wonderfull person, and she's allways helping out if needed, she does have really much to do, and when she still manadges to run two guilds, thats amazing, i told her that if she ever needs help with something its just to /w me, but i'm too low level, if i hadent sold my char i could help her as officer, but it doesent loog too good with a level 28 as an officer.. But i'll try to level fast from now on:P

Hurl, you're amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://celtic-dragons.highforum.net
Doone
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Officers, READ THIS!   Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:51 pm

Maybe we could divide all the work via class types, all rogues come to me about anything, then i take it to hurl or whatever. Get a Small Guild rules written up with summin like all enquiries to your class leader and not to gm.

Alot of this stuff would be really easy to setup if we had a moderators lounge (cough)

Hurl should really only have to run the officers not the whole damn thing. Unfortunatly i think word gotten about of how helpful she is so shes on the front line for whispers lol

Hope shes enjoying her day off :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proffen
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Officers, READ THIS!   Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:57 pm

Well, i made u your launge on the forum, so dont bother me Smile

But i say it again, u're amazing hurl!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://celtic-dragons.highforum.net
Doone
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Officers, READ THIS!   Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:54 pm

I cant find it, which hopefully means its invisible to normal members and im not a mod yet?

Thanks Proffen Wink

It only been one day and allready i miss Hurl, the forums really empty without her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Urias

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Officers, READ THIS!   Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:01 am

Could not agree more with you snuf, Hurl's and amazing person who has done so much for this guild and deserves so much more than what she gets at the moment.

I like Doone's suggestion. To direct questions to your class-leader before asking the Guild Leader is ofc the whole purpose of having class leaders, but unfortunently i don't think ppl really care about doing that. The classs-leaders are not allways online and not all classes have their own CL which might make this a bit hard.

People in this guild needs to be told not to ask Hurl for every damn thing they have questions about. And for gods sake, 99% of the questions asked in the guild chat and probably whispers as well, are trivial questions that could have been easily answered by checking it on the internet yourself. This would have saved everyone for loads off work. I cant imagine that it is harder for others to find information about what you are looking for, for anyone else than it is for me, and belive me when i say its incredibly easy, wowhead.com ftw!

If the guild members would start using the internet to look for the information they need, i believe the workload for Hurl and others (i know snuf gets a lot of questions, but seems to enjoy it very much) significantly. Sure, ask if there is something you can'f find out, but please try on your own before asking everyone else!

Keep up the good work Hurl, and do feel free to ask me when you have too much to do and I will gladly answer every question you redirect to me, I'm here to help Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officers, READ THIS!   

Back to top Go down

Officers, READ THIS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Origin :: General :: Discussions-
Jump to: